Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 14 Salmon patties, and shrimp scampi


Breakfast. I wasn't really hungry (which is very unusual for me. I always wake up hungry). So I only had 1 hard boiled egg (cooked last night). I always have two cups of coffee with original coffee mate in the mornings.


Grilled brats, celery and cream cheese and queen olives


Cheddar/Colby cheese from Kraft, the stick kind and when I got home I had a few queen olives and a glass of OJ with freska. I had a little OJ left in the frig :)


Salmon cakes. I will post recipe when I get time, but it is also on the back of the can. also serving fresh green beans, shrimp scampi and home made coleslaw.



Don't forget to look at the recipes.  This was execellent. I told Jerre when we retire I will cook more meals like this.

7 comments:

  1. It took me a second to realize that was coleslaw...for a minute I was all...is that rice?? :) Looks yummy. I ate the rest of the chicken cordon bleu Matt made last night with the rest of the brussels sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently gotten into having hard boiled eggs in the fridge for snacks. Good source of protein and only 2 Points for me on Weight Watchers. Good luck in your efforts to lose weight. It's tough. I've been a WW member for 24 years and I was a leader for 15. I'm under goal now and grateful for that. I don't know how you're working on your weight loss, but if I can help, feel free to get in touch. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi broken cookie, I tried WW last year; and was successful for one month. It seemed to much for me to go on line everyday and try to keep up with points and all that was involved. I lost about 40 pounds last year just cutting back and exercising. I have put back on 10 pounds. This seems to work well for me. especially, since I am weak when it comes to carbs. But, if I don't eat them at all, I am ok. Congrats on meeting your goal and maintaing. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. hard boiled eggs are a great breakfast/snack with a lot of protein! i've been eating them a lot myself lately...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara,, I couldn't agree more. On some mornings I put my egg inside half avocado and just eat it that way. I don't peel the avocado. I use it as a bowl. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Those Salmon patties looks so good! Actually the whole dinner looks amazing! I would love for you to link this up to my blog!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cassidy, Thanks for stopping by. I was able to link to your blog. Thanks. I already have some visitors from your site.

    ReplyDelete