Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 15 eggs, Feb 1, 2012 Paleo/low carb

Gotta go to work today. Started the day with coffee and 2 Scrambled eggs In real butter and pepper. I don't like salt on my eggs and 3 slices of grapefruit. It was so yummy. As you can see I haven't been really eating fruit, so I am trying to fit some in. I really don't eat a lot of fruit. I also take a vit B complex every morning. I started this 15 days ago.






Lunch, was left over 4 salmon cakes and green beans and water.

Dinner was a double cheese burger, with lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo, no bread. I had a side of slaw, I believe it had oil and vinegar. I came with what they call the atkins burger, from Chappy's Deli at the hospital where I work. WOW, It was delicious. Char broiled just perfect.  I had two snacks today.  a stick of swiss cheese and a stick of colby/jack
For desert I had 6 small squares of 85% dark chocolate.  This one is my fav.

2 comments:

  1. Nice on the burger with no bun. It was hard to find something this morning at the Magic Kingdom so I ended up getting a BBQ sandwich without the bun too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it was so good. They wrap it in paper wrapping. HOpe ya'll r having fun. What day is the concert?

    ReplyDelete