Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 25, Western Omelet and working

I slept at work last night. No I was not on duty. Just to far to drive when getting off so late and returning so early in the morning. So, I had a Western Omelet and a side of sausage and coffee of course, from Chappy's Deli.
Omelet had cheddar cheese, ham, onion, and green peppers.  It was kinda dry. So, I ate half and put the other half in the frig. Later, I thought if I didn't like it this morning what makes me think I will like it again tomorrow morning (spending the night at work again), So I chuncked it.


Lunch was a delicious Tuna salad made with albacore tuna and Kayle, I also added slivered almonds, walnuts, pecans, grape tomato's, carrots, cucumber, scallions and lots of mayo. I do love mayo, and this low carb not low FAT. :)
                                                                          And
                                                                            dinner was, yet another low carb burger with slaw and a diet pepsi. Me and Roxy had time to eat about half before we got another patient. We were busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. No offense to any one legged men.

At 2230 I was laying bed, at work, off the clock and started craving cereal and whole milk (barber's to be specific). I fought the urge till the cafeteria closed around 0030, but was unable to go to sleep because I wanted that cereal (coco puffs). I had left my 85% dark chocolate bars at home. ugg. I did not fall asleep till around 0230 and the clock went off at 0530. Thank God all I had to do was go up the elevator and I was at work.










No comments:

Post a Comment