Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 28, Valentine's Day. Yummy


Breakfast coffee with #1 hubby :)


Went out around 1100 to go get my hair done, so I took left over juice from yesterday with me.

Kayle. Broccoli.  Cabbage. Celery. Carrots.  Cilantro. Banana. Blueberries.  Whole can of  Freska. Tomatoes.



Micah at "on The Edge" over in Columbus did a great job, as usual. Thanks, Girl



Dinner with Jerre:

Blue cheese salad wedge, with grape tomato's, red onion, real bacon and fresh chuncks of blue cheese.


Our Server was awesome. He even joked with me  when I was having low blood sugar issues.


Main course, grilled salmon, mixed veg's, and a dill horseradish sauce. I ate half the salmon and saving the other half for lunch tomorrow, at work. Sorry, folks at work, the break room be smelling like salmon. hahaha. I also cooked up some carrots and sauteed some kale and spinach when I got home to go with my salmon, tomorrow.


www.peasandcrayons.com.jpg


What I Ate Wednesday (WIAW) is a site created by Peas & Crayons check it out. You can find her here on my list that I subscribe to. Every Thursday morning, early she opens up her page/link "WIAW" to bloggers to post what they ate Wednesday. It is  great way to get some  really great recipes and other Idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment