Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 29, Weight in day. I am down 12 pounds :) "Through Christ, all things are possible." The Bible.

So, I am down 12 pounds. I feel great. Starting my morning out with coffee and vitamins.
Planning to juice for breakfast, probably, kale, apple, celery, tomato, cilantro and I will have to see what else I have in the frig. 



Alright, Gotta get ready for work.  I am gonna try an post a new pic of myself every week or so, to go along with my weight loss. I think this will help me continue on if I am posting. Thanks to all you who are sharing. Lots of  love, and Big hugs.....B:)

Lunch was left over grilled salmon from outback, and some sauteed kale and spinach I made last night. Just add a little olive oil, crushed garlic, and white pepper and throw all ingredients in a pan a and stir a couple times, but till soft/crisp. Boiled carrots, Just add real unsalted butter (I like land o lakes), and white pepper, to taste.

I worked till 9pm and had a 1.5 hour drive home, so I ate mixed raw nuts and one stick of cheese. I also had a stick of cheese before lunch.

Hope evryone had a great day. Don't forget to check out my recipes. Although I haven't added any lately, cause I have been putting them on each blog. Also, I am gonna try to post each week a new pic of myself as I am loosing weight.

7 comments:

  1. Way to go! Loosing weight can be hard but not when you have a good support system. My friend has a weight loss blog that you might like. Great blog!

    http://misstula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey DAisy, Thanks for stopping by. I will check out your friend misstula's site. Looks like from your site you have a big event coming up. Congratulations. Billie. Praise God in all things

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of those awesome mixer things you have! :) And I know I already told you, but yay on 12 lbs!!!! I told everyone at work and they were amazed! :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Laura, thanks again. I am thinking about getting one of those blenders that have the cups, like you have. I used the regular blender today, but it did not work as well as my hand held blender. BTW, don't put garlic in a drink. It is all you can taste. I got my hand held blender at wal mart years ago. I intend to keep it up. I am not setting a goal, though. Goals put pressure :) and pressure can bring us down.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete