Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 30 Worst green drink ever.


Of course, I started the day off with two cups of coffee and coffee mate.

I made the worst green drink ever this morning. And my hand held blender works much better than the regular blender.

Kale, celery, grape tomato's, blueberries,cilantro, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and garlic and S. Pelligrino. I think the garlic is what made it so bad. From now on I think I will just stick to fruit, veg's and fresca. I did drink it, anyway.

 



Lunch was at Cheddars restaurant, Salad and swish mushroom burger without the bread. I had unsweet rasberry tea to drink. It was very good.......







Planning dinnner: Mock perlo Rice. I will making perlo rice with Pork back bone meat and cauliflower.  will post later tonight. probably after 2200

So the mock perlo rice turned out great. See new post for more pics and recipe.














Bedtime snack 6 small squares of

7 comments:

  1. Oh you have to let me know how the mock perlo rice turns out! That makes me very curious. How to you make mock dumplings???? lol I wish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can figure out how to make mock dumplings and make it taste the same I can make a lot of money. hahaha. But, now you know I am gonna have to work on that.

      Delete
    2. Recipe for Dr. Atkins Low Carb Mock Potato Dumplings. Cauliflower stands in for potatoes in this low carb Atkins diet recipe.
      Ingredients
      1/2 head cauliflower (1 cup mashed)
      2 eggs, beaten
      1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
      1 teaspoon parsley
      1 teaspoon nutmeg
      4 tablespoons soy flour
      1 tablespoon salt
      4 tablespoons butter
      Directions
      Boil cauliflower until soft, about 25 minutes. Mash with fork or potato masher. Add eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, nutmeg and soy flour. Shape into walnut sized balls. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add salt. Drop cauliflower balls into water. When they rise, remove with a slotted spoon. Heat butter in skillet. Fry balls until brown on all sides. Drain on paper towels and serve.

      Delete
    3. You make it and tell me how it turns out! Except I don't want to eat soy flour... Can you sub something else? Like coconut flour or another non wheat flour?

      Delete
    4. I'm sure you can. I probably won't use any flower at all. It might be next week, before I can try it. I might be off Sunday. If so we can make it here before you go home.

      Delete