Saturday, February 4, 2012

Random thought

So, I usually would not take vitamins. Along with all the junk food I usually eat, I eat a lot of healthy food also. and as you can see I am getting plenty of veg's, but no so much fruit.  So, I am taking the Vit B complex, cause it gives me lots of energy for about 6 hours. And so, my husband (the love of my life) Wanted to start taking a good MVI, So since he and I am over 50, he thought Centrum Silver (generic) would be a good start. So we will see. It has been my experience in the past that vitamins just make me eat more. As long as it's not the "bad carbs", I guess thats ok.
I somehow, forget to mention water on my daily menu. But, I drink about 3-4 bottles of water. Each 33.8 oz. I just wash and refill. And every couple weeks I buy a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment